Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Scalloping

The warm weather is here and all I can think about these days is my planned trip to Cape Cod for July 4th! It seems so far away, though!

Of course, thinking about Cape Cod reminds me of my favorite seafood meals, including Maine lobster, steamers and SCALLOPS! In honor of these delicious morsels, I am searching for new spring/summer clothes with a scallop design.

 
This gold-edged scallop clutch from Etsy Shop, Matine, is perfect for summer! $129.00
 
 
Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere makes this J.Crew scallop dress look flirty and edgy. $168.00
 
 

 Of course I love the mint color of these Club Monaco scalloped shorts. $70.00
 
 
And a new iPhone case for summer from Anthropologie. $28.00
 
Now that I'm hungry, all I can think about is making a healthy scallop dish. Check out this great recipe from SkinnyTaste.com for seared scallops over wilted spinach and risotto!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment