Monday, April 1, 2013

Bits of My Weekend

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend and took full advantage of the long weekend....if you had Friday off like I did! The weather is finally warming up down here which means a lot more outside adventures!

Laura Forte of Forte Fitness held another Spartan challenge on Friday. 100 jump squats, 200 push ups, 300 sit ups, 400 BURPEES!!! I hurt for days!


 
Had a chance to see Dennis Miller Live in downtown St. Pete. Some good laughs!
 
 
In order to earn all of that good Easter food, I was found on these machines all weekend!
 
 
My attempt at an artisan cheese plate.....success!!!
 
 
Egg decorating competition....categories included most creative, best funny face and best colors!
 
 
One of my entries.
 
 
 
This "little" girl could not get enough of the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment