Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Happiest Place on Earth


You can make fun of me all you want, but I am still a Disney kid.  Since the age of 2, my parents took me to Disney World every two years for vacation, and every time, I was in awe of "The Happiest Place on Earth."  My family and I enjoyed it so much, we celebrated the Millenium there, and my mother and I took a trip to Orlando when I moved to Florida for law school. 

Each time I get to the park, I am 6 years old again. Although I gave up on the character autographs a long time ago, I am still a sucker for taking a picture with Goofy!

Last week one of my besties, Kate, was visiting Disney for work from San Francisco. Not only was it wonderful to see her, but we got to experience the Magic Kingdom together, along with her co-worker, Matty!

 
Pulling up to the place where dreams really do come true! Sorry mom, I know you were not a fan of me taking this photo while driving.
 
 
 
Riding the monorail to Magic Kingdom.
 
 
 


A very merry unbirthday to you!


Kate's sad score on the Buzzlightyear ride....in her defense, her laser shooter was broken.


My laser shooter was not broken....
 
 
But Matty beat us all!
 
 
And yes, they still have the Electrical light Parade!
 


This was a new feature at the castle. What an amazing show. My video just does not do it justice. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment