Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Cookies??? For Breakfast??

I saw the recipe for breakfast cookies on Pinterest and had to test them out. No flour, no sugar, no dairy? Must taste awful, right? Wrong. These are so easy to make, are delicious, and are good for you!
Start with 1 ½ cups of rolled oats, 2 or 3 very ripened bananas (easy to mush), 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce, a handful of raisins or craisins, and cinnamon to taste.


Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl, mashing up those bananas.


Shape them into cookie form the best you can. As you can see, this recipe makes about 9 cookies.


The final product is delicious, and perfect for a pre-workout energy boost! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try this! Thanks for sharing. If you ever want to write a guest post for Pinbusters on POS, just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I'm going to make some tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] a morning workout, there is nothing tastier than Breakfast Cookies! As you know from my prior posts, I have tried to prepare smaller snacks loaded with protein and [...]

    ReplyDelete