Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Fitness Junkie Gift Guide


Do you have a friend who likes smelling like sweat more than perfume? Whose hair is always in a pony tail because they are always ready to burn some calories? Spends the majority of the weekend in a gym, in a pool or on a bike? Or do they just love spandex!?! Not sure what to get them in their stocking this year?

Check out my 2012 Fitness Junkie Gift Guide (all gifts under $70).





(1) Nike Fuel Band ($149); (2) Key Cuff from Lululemon (3) Sweaty Bands ($13 - $18); (4) Sea Bag Dopp Kit ($40); (5) Tuline Charcoal Shimmer Uno yoga mat strap ($30); (6) Nike Hyperwarm Hybrid Shirt ($70); (7) Keep Calm and Work Out tank from person10

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, my wife was looking on the internet about the fitness because she wants to have a beautiful body. This guide will help my wife very much. Later, I will tell her about this and I'm sure she will like this blog. Thank you for your guide.

    new york fitness

    ReplyDelete