Monday, August 27, 2012

We Survived

Well, we did it. After 100 jump squats, 200 push ups, 300 crunches and 400 burpees, we survived. I was able to complete it in under 1 hour, 30 minutes, so I was thrilled.
This was a great event, and I highly recommend the challenge. Grab a group of friends, push yourself and cheer each other on. I have to thank Laura Forte at Bay View Bootcamp for this awesome event and for making me sweat! Please check out her boot camp which is held down near the North Shore pool and her blog where she posts weekly on some great healthy meals and workouts! Also, I need to thank Maggie for keeping me motivated during those last 200 burpees! I couldn't have done it without you! Great job, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. 400 burpees!!!! I would vomit and fall out after 40. Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete