Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy Weekending!!! Take Lots of Pictures!

I am so thankful for the weekend to finally be here. It has been an extremely difficult week from work and I truly needs some R&R. I laugh when I say that, though, as I am participating in a local triathlon series the Top Gun Triathlon, with a 7:30 a.m. wave. Meaning a temperature at the start of at least 75 degrees!
I plan on posting on a lot of new topics and ideas next week, including some recipes and DIYs.
If you take a lot of pictures over the weekend, and you are a fan of Instagram like I am, there are some fun photo developing companies that I highly recommend which will create masterpieces out of those cute like square images. I used to try to have my Instagram pics printed normally at Walgreens and it would become completely distorted! Luckily, I came across the Postal Pix App for the iPhone or Ipad. Send the images directly from you Camera Library and select from 4x4, 5x5 or 8x8 square prints. (They also print your regular old 4x6s and 8x10s). They also produce mouse pads, and prints on aluminum!
I recently had this Instagram picture from my recent trip to Cabbage Key. It looks perfect in my bathroom!






If you love magnets, also try Sitcky Grams which will turn nine (9) of your Instagram photos into cute little magnets for your fridge!
Happy printing!

No comments:

Post a Comment