Thursday, September 20, 2012

Bragging Rights

I'll admit it. I am guilty of bragging. Not about myself, but about the great people in my life and their successes! I am so lucky to have the talented, Nora Caliguiri Pagel in my life. She is my best friend and godmother (yes, you read that right), and is one talented designer/artist. One look at her wedding on Style Me Pretty and you just can tell that she has a style all her own!
Ever since making an appearance on the first season of Project Runway, Nora has taken on personal projects to reflect her own style in fashion, accessories and art. Her most recent venture, Tuline, is inspired by her love of an off-chart beach in Costa Rica. She has been inspired by the places that she travels to with her husband, (who we like to call, Coach Todd) such as South Africa, California, and New York. The focus of her latest line has been to develop modern and conventional pieces that focus on fun, culture and beauty for the worldy girl.
Check out some of my faves:


Indigo Tres Stripe Yoga Mat (on sale $21)


Small Gray Heather/Lime Barrel Scarf ($34)


Big Sur Mosaic #1 ($65)


I miss her friendship bracelet skirt featured here in Lucky magazine!
Send my girl some love and order a barrel scarf for fall!




Just for laughs, here are some of our better moments together!



No comments:

Post a Comment