Friday, July 20, 2012

Drum Roll Please

I have been a fan of blogs for the last year. It's my one guilty pleasures from the insanity of being an attorney. There's blogs on fashion, blogs on interior design, and blogs about living and loving life. They have inspired me to create my own blog, which hopefully will be a compilation of many of those things.  I start the day in my Aldo pumps and end the day with my running sneakers, trying to keep a balance between work, play, and a healthy lifestyle. This blog will be all about that, and more...time permitting!

I am a thirty-something attorney.  I was raised in the north and now live in the Sunshine State with my love and our two pups, Ellie and Addie. I look at the blogs that I enjoy every day and go back to their first-ever posts. It's funny to see how a forum like this can capture one's life in pieces, but when you scroll and look at present day posts, people show accomplishments and personal growth over the years. I look forward to sharing my life with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment