Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fo' Yo Mama

Is Mother's Day really next Sunday? I am finding it so hard to believe that May is moving so fast! It's already time for moms, dads and grads. But what to get that woman who told you while you were balling your eyes out, that you would be laughing someday over your break up with your first boyfriend. (You didn't want to believe her, but at 30, you're like "What was I so sad about!?!") Or the woman who embarassed you in front of your friends by posting "Rules" at your 16th birthday party. (Sorry, Mom! Had to reminisce.) Or the woman who flat out made you who you are!

Here are a couple of last minute gift ideas for that special woman in your life, your mom!

 
Something personal....I got this cute Cape Cod printed tote for my mom on Etsy ($20.00). Can't wait to see her use it on our trip this summer!

For jewelry or makeup while travelling, this Stella and Dot pouf is perfect! ($22.00)

Also from Stella and Dot, I am loving the Eden jewelry. Eden Bangle ($39.00)

My mom and I love chatting over tea. This Kumsi Tea tea set would be perfect for her. ($31.95)

 
She would look so cute wearing this. Spring Garden Infinity Scarf from Anthropologie ($48.00)

 
Send her a thoughtful note to show her how much she means to you! Rosey Blooms Mother's Day card from Rifle Paper Company ($4.50)


No comments:

Post a Comment