Monday, November 26, 2012

Post-Thanksgiving Post

 

Happy post-Thanksgiving PTP followers and I guess, happy holidays to you as well! Have you started decorating like I have? Are you still full from those Thanksgiving leftovers?
I had a great trip home to CT to see my family for the holiday. The weather was cold, but sunny, and so I was able to run the Madison 5 mile Turkey Trot on Thursday morning without freezing to death. Actually, I ran a PR for the race and was thrilled!
 

Update: The results from the race came out today!
 
                                                                                                                                                
PLC    Name                         A/S  DIV    CITY                        TIME     TIME   PACE   PLC/TOT 

 795  Caitlin Sirico               30F F3034 Saint Petersburg FL      43:22    42:59   8:40    25/135   1494





I want to thank my father for coming out for the third year in a row and for standing in the cold to support me! I am so thankful for you.
 
 

As always, my mother did not disappoint as host for the holiday! She has such a talent for decorating.

 
 
 
I was also thankful to spend another holiday with my Mimi who is 93 years young this year. Good genes I guess!

 
Lastly, I was able to spend some time with my ladies from the Shire. It was so good to catch up with these beautiful ladies.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment