Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I Heart NYC


Over the holiday break, my mother and I were able to take our yearly trip into New York City. Despite suffering from a vicious cold after this trip, I'd say it was an overall success.
 
As always, we grabbed lunch at Bryant Park and braved the outdoor cold to get a close up view of the ice skating rink. (Don't worry, they had heaters! And of course I wore my scarf from Tuline.) In honor of girls' day, we had to toast with some vino.  We both ordered the mac and cheese with panko bread crumbs which we could have split!
 
We then ended the day with a matinee viewing of Newsies. I cannot put into words what an amazing show this is. The dancers were fantastic and I have been singing the soundtrack in my head ever since. Check out a sneak preview of the show, below!
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment