Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloweenie!

I am so sorry I have been MIA the past 2 days! I worked all weekend on new posts and just got caught up with work! I want to say that I am truly thankful that my family and friends up north are okay, and I hope that everyone is able to come together and help those that have been most affected by this storm! As a former northerner, it has been heartbreaking to see some of the pictures coming out of New York City, New Jersey, Connecticut and other parts affected. Here's to a fast recovery!

On a happier note, here is a fast, last-minute DIY for Halloween!

Halloween Pumpkin Luminaries

What You Will Need:

1 package orange paper bags (from Michael's)

LED tealight candles (because you don't want to start a fire!) I got these from Target

A sharp bladed knife and a pencil

Pumpkin face ideas!





It was too windy to put these out this weekend, but I think they will make a great entrance way for my trick-or-treaters tonight! If wind is an issue, try sand or stones to weigh them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment