Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Etsy Loves

Curses to the people who invented Pinterest and Etsy! These websites are extremely addictive, but have fantastic ideas for gifts, DIYs, and ideas for fashion, the home, etc.
Last Christmas, Etsy saved me with my gift-giving. The sellers are easy to work with, are reasonable in price, and some make fantastic items. Check out some of my recent purchases/favorites:


These adorable clay succulents by Waterstone Succulents



This delicate Best Friends bracelet from Tyra Handmade Jewelry



Custom Race Bib Coasters from 26MileStones – cute, but also a possible DIY???


The avgvst clutch from Matine



My Runner's Medal holder from York Sign Shop – I hung this in my office at work, as you can see.


And these state cutting boards (put a heart where your home is!) from AHeirloom – this is a cute wedding shower gift.


Speaking of Etsy, I am overly excited to be teaming up with Glamour Me Jewels for a little giveaway in the next few weeks. (You may recall me discussing this Etsy shop a few weeks ago!) So keep posted to enter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment