Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Bits of My Weekend

This past Saturday, I took a short trip up to Orlando to hear the music of Andrew McMahon. And as one show reviewer put it, as much as you wanted to hear Andrew, he was overpowered by the voices of dedicated fans (like me) who knew every single word and had to sing along. (Thank you for singing, "No Man Is an Island"!) Despite a battle with laryngitis, Andrew performed one of his best sets I have seen, yet. I was loving the oldies but goodies from both Jack's Mannequin and Something Corporate, but I loved his newer music, which I believe is a great reflection of where Andrew is right now in his career as a performer, producer and song writer.





I was so happy to see my friend, Chris (a/k/a Fisher on 102.5 The Bone) and his family and friends. Missed him!
 
Loving my hipster glasses
 
 
 
The marquee....GWAR???



 
I love when he jumps up on his piano!

 
It makes such beautiful music.

 
Be sure to also check out "Erlan" who Andrew works with and produces . They have a fresh and unique sound and they were a nice group of guys after the show.

 
I hope that you had a great weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment